How do I set up accrual of vacation based on years of service

If your employees have worked for a certain time, and they are entitled to an increase in their allowance - this is called a Years of Service accrual or Years of Service increase. 

At present, Appogee Leave does not support automated entitlement changes based on start date. You will need to create an Employment Profile for each different entitlements based on years of service. Show your support for this feature in our feature requests here.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request