Android users can install Appogee Leave Mobile to their devices. This guide will show you how. If you are using an iPad please see our community help forum entry instead.
1. Download the app to your mobile device from here and then follow these steps to install it to your device.
2. Tap on the downloaded file to begin the installation process. If the install is blocked and your device displays the following message, you will need to enable installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
3. Tap on the Settings button so that you can allow installations from sources other than the Play Store. You can change this back after the installation is complete. You should be directed to the Security settings as shown below. Tap to tick 'Unknown sources'.
4. Accept any warnings you may receive at this point and then tap to go back to the install screen. Accept the permission settings and tap to install. When the install is completed you can then access the app. Please note that you can only only access Appogee Leave from your device's accounts.
5. You can now go back and untick the option to install apps from unknown source by going to Settings>Security, and then Device Administration and untick 'Unknown sources'