Appogee Leave is designed to integrate with your Google Apps domain to provide the following features:
- Single Sign On, direct from your Google Apps environment via the Apps Launcher (formerly More Menu)
- Importing Users from your domain directly into Appogee Leave
- Synchronizing Leave and/or Sickness Requests into your users personal Google Calendars, or into specially created Google Team Calendars
- Automatically setting Out of Office message
In order for this functionality to work, Appogee Leave must be fully installed to your Google Apps domain, with the correct access granted.
For troubleshooting integration issues, please refer to the following checklist:
- Is Appogee Leave installed to your Google Apps domain?
- To find out, a user with the Administrator role will need to log in to admin.google.com, and go to Apps > Marketplace Apps. If Appogee Leave is listed, then the app is installed.
- To find out, a user with the Administrator role will need to log in to admin.google.com, and go to Apps > Marketplace Apps, and then "Appogee Leave". On this page there is a "Data Access" section. Click this to reveal the data access settings. If this says "Granted" in green text, then the correct access has been granted.
- To find out, a user with the "Administrator" role will need to log in to admin.google.com, and click on "Security". From here, click "API reference". If "Enable API Access" is checked, then the domain have been correctly configured.
- To find out, a user with the "Administrator" role will need to log into Appogee Leave, and click on Configuration, then Settings. On the first tab there is a field called "GApps Admin" - if this is set to a user who is also has the "Administrator" role in your Google Apps domain, then the application has been correctly configured.