This feature can only be accessed by HR Admins and Administrators and is only available to customers who have integrated Appogee Leave with their Google Apps domain. To learn how to integrate with your Google Apps domain, please see this article. First, some important notes to help you manage your Google Team Calendars:
Select Google Team Calendars from the HR ADMIN dashboard.
To create a new Google Team Calendar, click on the Create button. To edit an existing Google Team Calendar select it from the list.
- If you are creating a new Google Team Calendar:
- To create a calendar for a Virtual Team or Team Profile, select an existing Team Profile or Virtual Team
- To create a company wide Google Calendar check the All Teams box. This option is only available if you have AOUs disabled.
- Modify/Enter a name for the Google Team Calendar, the default is "Leave: Team name"
- Optionally enter a description
- Select a Timezone and a Calendar Colour.
In the Sync Settings tab, select what you want to be displayed in the calendar as described below.
In the Access Settings tab, you should select who should be able to view this Google Team Calendar. This option is not available for an All Teams Google Team Calendar.
The options are:
- Team Managers: The managers of the team associated with this Google Team Calendar will be able to view to this Google Team Calendar
- Team Members & Team Managers
- All Active Users: All Google Apps users who are Active in Appogee Leave will be able to view this Google Team Calendar
The Allow others in the domain to manually subscribe to this calendar option controls whether other users in the domain can manually subscribe. Follow these steps to allow them to manually subscribe after you have created the Google Team Calendar.
When you are done, click on the Save button to save your changes.