This feature can only be accessed by Managers and HR Admins.
This article is about the export feature which allows for the extraction of data from Appogee Leave. The data is downloaded in a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file and is structured as stored in the system. It is a raw data dump and can be easily formatted and manipulated in your spreadsheet application if you need to create your own reports.
The Reporting facilities can be accessed by clicking on Reporting:
Under the Data Export tab you have the Export and Download tabs.
To export data, select a Dataset from the drop down list in the Export tab:
Depending on your choice of dataset, you may or may not have the Team option appear. Select a Team if the option appears. Please note that managers can only export from teams they manage:
Optionally enter a Date Range (only available for Leave Requests and Sickness Reports) which will export leave requests/sickness reports that begin within that range:
If you enter a date range, the Leave Requests and Sickness Reports datasets will contain the following columns:
- Hours : the number of hours requested e.g 7.5
- ComputedHours : the number of hours automatically calculated by the system. These could be overridden by the user therefore you should use the Hours column above if it is not the same as the Hours value
- Days : the number of days equivalent to the Hours value. E.g. if 1 day = 7.5 hours, and the Hours value is 7.5, this would be 1.0 days
- HoursInRange : If you selected a date range, the number of hours that fall within that date range. E.g. a leave request from 31st Jan to 2 Feb may include 3 days/22.5 hours, if the date range is Jan 1st to Jan 31st the HoursInRange value will be 7.5 hours (equivalent to 1 day).
- ComputedHoursInRange : If you selected a date range, the number of hours automatically calculated that fall within that date range. E.g. a leave request from 31st Jan to 2 Feb may include 3 days/22.5 hours, if the date range is Jan 1st to Jan 31st the ComputedHoursInRange value will be 7.5 hours (equivalent to 1 day). If this value is different from the HoursInRange you should use the HoursInRange value instead as the user may have overridden the hours.
- DaysInRange : the number of days equivalent to the HoursInRange value.
You can therefore calculate the total amounts taken by users in a date range by adding up the HoursInRange values.
Click on the Export button :
You will need to wait a few moments for the file to be generated. Available downloads will be available from the Download tab:
Click the Download tab to see available downloads:
You will see a list of previous exports :
Click on the Download link to download the file to your computer. If the file is not yet available wait a few moments and refresh the page until you see the Download link:
If you would like to delete a previous export click on the Delete icon: