For Office 365 Administrators
Office 365 Administrators can install the Appogee Leave for Office application to all users using the steps below:
1. Log in to Office 365 Admin Portal > https://portal.office.com/admin/default.aspx
2. In the left navigation sidebar, expand Admin, and click Exchange. This will launch the Exchange Admin Center in a new tab.
3. In the Exchange Admin Center, click Organization, then add-ins
4. Click the + icon, and click Add from URL:
5. In the dialog box, enter the following URL, and click the Install button.
6. After the app has installed, it will show in the list of apps
7. To enable the app for your users, select the app and click the pencil icon. This will
launch another dialog box.
8. By default, the app is “Optional, disabled by default”. To make sure the app is enabled
for your users, select one of “Optional, enabled by default”, or “Mandatory, always
enabled. Users can't disable this app”, whichever works the best for your company.
9. Remember to click Save to commit your changes!
To install the Appogee Leave for Office application as a user, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to Outlook > https://outlook.office365.com
2. From the Settings menu, select Manage Apps
3. Click the + icon, and click Add from URL:
4. Enter the following URL, and click the Next button.
5. On the next page, click Install.
You may find the following links helpful: