Appogee Leave can be used as a stand alone app or integrated into either Google Apps or Office 365. We have more integration options on the way.
1. Google Apps users - They belong to a Google Apps domain in which Appogee Leave has been installed and permissions have been provided by a Google Apps administrator of the domain. These users are registered in Appogee Leave by "Importing" from Google Apps and log in and out seamlessly using their Google Apps accounts by selecting Appogee Leave from Google's "Apps Launcher (formerly the More menu/One bar)". Their Appogee Leave Team Google Calendars are created automatically in their Google Calendars.
Google Apps users have access to the following features:
- Single Sign On, direct from your Google Apps environment via the Apps Launcher(formerly More Menu)
- Importing Users from your domain directly into Appogee Leave
- Synchronizing Leave and/or Sickness Requests into your users personal Google Calendars, or into specially created Google Team Calendars
- Automatically setting Out of Office message
2. Office 365 users - They belong to an Office 365 domain in which Appogee Leave has been installed and permissions have been provided by an Office 365 adminidtrator of the domain. These users are registered into Appogee Leave by "Importing" from Office 365. They can log in and out using the Log in with Office 365 button on the log in screen. by being created manually or uploaded in a CSV file. They use their email address and a password to log in to Appogee Leave, like any other web service. Depending on their email service, Appogee Leave administrators can share** Appogee Leave Google Team Calendars** with them manually.
Non Google Apps users have access to the following features:
- Password login
- iCal links to add absences to the calendar of their choice
Learn how to register users here.