An Office 365 administrator can enable Appogee HR to read directory data in order to import users into the app and enable Single Sign On for users so they can log in directly via Office 365.
To enable this data access, you will need to do the following: Appogee HR > Configuration and then click on Integration > Office 365
Once you have clicked 'Office 365', you will be redirected to the Office 365 integration settings where you will be able to enable Office 365 integration.
Appogee HR can be integrated with Microsoft Office 365 to provide the following benefits:
- Log in to Appogee HR with your Office 365 account - no password required
- Quickly import your Office 365 users into Appogee HR
- Sync leave requests with your Office 365 Outlook calendar
- Access to Appogee Leave for Office - a free plugin for Microsoft Office that provides access to Appogee Leave direct from your Outlook mailbox and calendar. More information about this can be found here
You will be directed to the following screen, please select the relevant option:
1. If you are an Office 365 Administrator
Click on 'Yes, I am Office 365 Administrator' and click on the Enable Office 365 Integration button, you will then be redirected to Office 365 which you will be required to log into.
Once you login, you must accept the permissions in order to successfully integrate.
As soon as you have accepted the permissions, you will be redirected to Appogee HR showing the integration being successful as shown below:
2. If you are not an Office 365 Administrator
You will be required to enter the email address of your Office 365 administrator, by doing this we will send them an email with instructions on how to integrate Appogee HR with Office 365.