Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

Email Notifications

Adding email notifications based on date field should be a key feature. We would want emails to automatically be sent reminding managers of work anniversaries, probation due dates and address/contact details changes. 

I've had this function on other HR systems and would be good to have that here on Appogee HR. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, please, this is very much needed for my company. The increasing volume of staff needs an automatic system to alert HR and managers on work anniversaries, probation dates, personal data and bank changes.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also birthdays reminders! Thanks!

• Would love to see this for the due dates on company document acknowledgements - the ability to flag to the users manager also.

• This feature has been implemented.

Appogee HR allows notifications to be configured on all date fields within the application.

Login or Signup to post a comment