Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

The ability to insert an approval flow inthe user profile, especially for managers that cannot self approve

This would cater for overlapping approval flows that are too complex for virtual teams or for individual users with unique approval flows. In the case of managers who cannot self-approve & are currently the only members in their team profiles it would free up the virtual team & they can still be members of functional teams they manage. 

1 person likes this idea
  • I see where this was "Implemented".  Where do we find how to do it?

• Hi Joey

Apologies for the delay. It's possible to configure whether managers can self-approve or not. However, there is no functionality for adding an approval flow specific to an individual unless you put them in their own separate team. I will change the status back from implemented. Apologies for the confusion. 

Appogee HR

• This is now possible!

A Team will be assigned an Approval Flow and you can optionally override the approvers for specific people within the team.

Alternatively, an individuals Approval Flow can be overridden from Organization > Employees > Select Employee > Approval Flows. 

Login or Signup to post a comment