- Reports - view sample and existing reports
- Report Builder - create new reports
- Data Export - export profile data
- Appogee Leave: Report Builder
All reports created are shared amongst all HR Managers. Therefore all HR Managers can modify and delete existing Reports.
Click on Report Builder to create a new Report. Editing an existing report also brings you to the Report Builder.
There are 3 main sections:
- Select Fields - Select which fields you wish to report on.
- Apply Filters - Apply one or more filter on each of the selected fields.
- Define Sorting - Choose the fields you want to sort your report on and for each field, define the type of sorting to apply.
Select which fields you wish to report on. The fields will be displayed under their relevant category.
An important note about fields in tables:
Some fields belong to a table (ie. the data is composed of other data). An example of this is the Learning & Development table as shown below. All the fields (Activity, Name, Date, Achievement) make up a table of data. It is possible to have several tables in different categories.
In any report, you can only include fields from one table at a time.
When you select a field from a table, the following message will appear and you will not be able to select any fields from a different table. You can see this in the example below.
Apply filters to fields.
In the example below we want to retrieve a report with the following filters:
- the Last Name does not equal Thomas and also does not equal Johnson
- the Job Status in Active.
Select which fields to sort and the direction of sorting. In the example below we are sorting first by Last Name in Ascending order (A to Z) and then by First Name in Ascending order.
When you are ready, click on Build Report. Below is an example report.
- Access the data export section found under Reporting > Data export
- On the Export tab select the dataset to be exported into a CSV file.
- The selected export will then be displayed on the Downloads tab so that it can be downloaded or deleted.