This feature can only be accessed by Administrators.
Appogee HR is designed to integrate with your G Suite domain to provide the following features:
- Access Appogee HR from the Apps menu in GMail and other Google applications
- Log in to Appogee HR with your G Suite account - no password required
- Sync leave requests with your G Suite calendar
- Create G Suite calendars for specific teams defined in Appogee HR, and share the calendar with your colleagues
- Appogee HR can be configured to automatically set your GMail Out of Office notifications when you're on leave*
- Quickly import your G Suite users into Appogee HR
In order for this functionality to work, Appogee HR must be fully installed to your G Suite domain, with the correct access granted. Only a G Suite administrator with the permissions to authorise 3rd party applications can grant access, so they will need to be involved in this process. To install Appogee HR into your G Suite domain, follow these steps:
From the System Config primary menu choose G Suite from the secondary menu under Integrations
You will now see information on why integrating Appogee HR with G Suite can be of benefit. Click on 'Enable G Suite Integration'
If you are the G Suite Administrator, you will need to follow the on screen instructions
Selecting the highlighted option as a G Suite administrator, will take you to the G Suite Marketplace listing for Appogee HR which will ensure Appogee HR appears on the G Suite Launcher (9 dot / waffle) menu in G Suite, as well as install it correctly to your G Suite domain.
You will then need to grant data access for the integration to be successful. Please see here for more information.
To enable Out Of Office on a team, please see here.