This video gives you a quick overview of what's new in Appogee Leave version 11.
More details are provided in the article below:
You are using our Version 11 update for Appogee Leave and you will notice that things have changed around a bit. To help with your transition to this new menu, we have prepared this transitional guide on finding selected features and functions in Version 11.
1) The main menu is now vertical menu in Version 11, to provide one-click access to key processes - in the example below hovering over the Reporting primary menu reveals additional secondary options which can be selected with one click..
2. Your dashboard acts as a home screen summary for everything you need easy access to. It is split into 3 sections:
- My Actions shows things you need to attend to,
- My Team shows information about staff in your Team(s) and finally,
- My Summary shows information directly related to you.
At the top of the Dashboard, you will see an Employee Ribbon to highlight whose data you are currently looking at. This defaults to you. You can change the focussed employee from among those you manage, by using the Employee Switcher in the top right corner.
3. Where organizations enable it you will have access to an Employee Directory and Org Chart for easy reference. (This is set-up as enabled for HR and Admins only by default but Administrators can enable for all employees)
Remember to view our Update guides for your use of the system as an Employee to see what the changes colleagues will experience.
We believe these enhancements will make it possible for you to get to everything you need within one click. If you have feedback on these changes please let us know by contacting email@example.com