You are using our Version 11 update for Appogee Leave and you will notice that things have changed around a bit. To help with your transition to this new menu, we have prepared this transitional guide on finding selected features and functions in Version 11.
1) The main menu is now vertical menu in Version 11, to provide one-click access to key processes - in the example below hovering over the Reporting primary menu reveals additional secondary options which can be selected with one click..
2. Your dashboard acts as a home screen summary for everything you need easy access to. It is split into 3 sections:
- My Actions shows things you need to attend to,
- My Team shows information about staff in your Team(s) and finally,
- My Summary shows information directly related to you.
At the top of the Dashboard, you will see an Employee Ribbon to highlight whose data you are currently looking at. This defaults to you. You can change the focussed employee from among those you manage, by using the Employee Switcher in the top right corner.
3. Where organizations enable it you will have access to an Employee Directory and Org Chart for easy reference. (This is set-up as enabled for HR and Admins only by default but Administrators can enable for all employees)
4. Version 11 now provides one click access to detailed approvals directly in the high-level menu:
5. You also now have one click access from the primary menu to Allowances (shown) and Request History
6. In Version 11, the Team Calendar section can be found directly in the high-level menu. You will see that we have now made the List View of the Team Calendar the default view as feedback told us this was the more popular view. We have also made the calendar easier to read by repeating the day numbers on each row.
7. The new Organization main menu provides access to, Teams, Virtual teams, Employees and User Login and security. We have also provided primary menu access to configure User Roles and Access, and to Add Employees